Ready to purchase an available French Bulldog puppy from A French Bulldog? Great! If you have questions or need further assistance, please call or text us at 719-318-3417 or email us via email@example.com or complete the from below.
How It Works to Purchase an Available French Bulldog Puppy.
- Look at our available Frenchies page for available babies. If the Frenchies have been placed it will say SOLD after their name and instead of being able to pay the deposit it will say out of stock.
- Find your perfect Frenchie and make a $300 non-refundable deposit on their page. You can also call or text 719-318-3417 to confirm the Frenchie you’re interested in is still available.
- After payment received, will contact you via the email address you provided at checkout to confirm your payment was received. If you texted her she may text you as well.
- Bookmark your puppy’s page on the website and watch for new weekly pics & videos of your Frenchie baby until your baby is ready for pick up at 10 weeks old.
- We will send you access to the Prep for Your Frenchie Baby course. This will explain everything about our process, what to expect when, and what items are necessary for your little ones arrival. It is mandatory to complete the course before pickup. We recommend completing it sooner rather than later. Plus, you receive a 20% off coupon code for purchases for your little one at the store
- Pickup can be at Colorado Springs or Rogersville, MO at no extra charge to you. We will have your baby at the location of your preference. You will pay the remainder at pick up.
- Delivery: If your Frenchie requires our travel via a flight nanny, our delivery fees range from $450-600 within the United States. Half of the delivery fees and final payment on your Frenchie must be paid in advance by credit card. The other half of the delivery is paid in cash at the time of delivery.
- Deposits on puppies are not refundable but they are transferable to any other puppy or you may be issued a store credit. Store credits do no expire and can be used on any merchandise or future puppies.